TRINVALCO is one of the region's most competitive instrumentation & process control solution providers.
Our objective is not only to sell and service products for use in oil production, refining, gas, petrochemical, iron and steel, utilities, manufacturing, food and beverage industries of Trinidad and Tobago, but to be a versatile, ever-improving solution provider to our clients.
Safe To Work Certified
Trinvalco attained STOW Certification in 2011 and to date makes it three years. It was a process that enabled all staff members to become actively involved in the course of change as it related directly to health, safety and environmental management.
TRACE Intermediary Member
We are proud to announce that we are Commercial Intermediary Members of Trace International. This membership means that we have demonstrated the following:
- Participated in and completed an extensive background review
- Have or adopted an effective written policy addressing bribery, extortion and kickbacks
- Commited to participate in anti-bribery training
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Trinidad Valve and Fitting Company Limited (TRINVALCO) is now ISO 9001:2008 certified which signifies that the Company maintains a Quality System in compliance with TTS/ISO 9001:2009, ISO 9001:2008 in respect of the products/services listed hereunder:
The stocking, sales, servicing and repairs of valves, actuators, tube and pipe fittings and other instrumentation components for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Utilities sectors.
Throughout this process Trinvalco has
- Demonstrated the ability to consistently provide products/services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated our commitment to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Stay tuned. You'll find the latest news and announcements here.
We are proud of our latest numbers
- Cumulative 2010-2016: 431,020.25
- Man-Hours 2016 YTD: 63,005.75
- OSHA recordable: 0 hrs
- Loss Time Cases: 0 hrs